Center for Fine Art Photography’s Juried Show-Deadline 7/11
Below is an announcement about the upcoming Center for Fine Art Photography’s Juried Show, “People Places and Things.” I just returned from a trip and wanted to post this before the entry deadline.
I am very honored to have been chosen to jury the show and I look forward to seeing a lot of great work. Past shows have featured many striking images and I encourage you to take a look at the Center’s website: https://www.c4fap.org (Choose “exhibitions” from the navigation pane on the left to see many images from past shows).
Below is an overview of the awards for the upcoming show. Entries are being accepted online until Tuesday July 11 (11:59PM US Mountain Standard Time) :
– Best of Show and category awards: People, Places, Things
– Honorable mentions for each category
– Best of Show and Category award winners interviewed by juror Andrew Darlow for publication along with winning images in the imagingbuffet.com website and podcast
– Feature Artist presentation in Artists’ ShowCase, an eight-page insert in the June issue of CameraArts magazine
– Director’s Selection award: Special Recognition in the the published and online editions of Artists’ShowCase
– 8 additional artists will also be included in the print edition of Artists’ ShowCase*
– All exhibitors are included in the Center’s Web Edition of Artists’ ShowCase.
– 20 works will be selected for the post-exhibition traveling show to the Denver International Airport’s main gallery
– Inclusion in the Center’s 2006 Exhibition Collection CD which is distributed to selected galleries, collectors, design houses and corporations world wide.
For more information, visit https://www.c4fap.org.