Outdoor Photography Tips Seminar 9/15/2009 in New Jersey
After giving a few seminars at libraries and at Alfa Art Gallery in New Brunswick, NJ over the last few months, I realized how much interest there is in seminars that cover basic and intermediate photo techniques. With my show, East + West, finishing up this Wednesday, I decided to conduct a seminar Tuesday evening 9/15/2009 entitled: Outdoor Photography Tips – Getting the Most From Your Digital Camera.
When: Tuesday, September 15, 2009 – Doors open at 6pm for event. Seminar starts promptly at 6:30pm and runs untll 7:45pm.
Where: Alfa Art Gallery
108 Church St
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
Admission Fee: $10 per person (No RSVP is necessary. Payment will be collected at the door)
Below is the Seminar Description:
Outdoor Photography Tips – Getting the Most From Your Digital Camera.
During this lecture-style seminar, Andrew Darlow will cover the following topics:
– Basic tips for getting great quality images from almost any camera (even camera phones).
– Some recommended software programs that you can use to edit your pictures (some are free).
– Tips for getting great camera angles and expressions from people and animals.
– Tips for using flash outdoors.
– Tips for better motion photography
– An explanation of Aperture and Shutter Priority with tips for how to use some of your camera’s scene modes.
– How to prepare your pictures for photo labs.
– How to eliminate red eye in your photos.
In addition, Andrew will describe some of the techniques as well as the printing processes used for many of the images in his show, East + West (currently on display at Alfa Art Gallery).
Up to 10 signed posters featuring Andrew Darlow’s work will also be given away during the event to attendees
No RSVP is necessary to attend. Payment will be collected at the door ($10 per person).